Notice for visitors to the websites inim.biz, inimdns.biz, inimcloud.com
1. WHO IS THE DATA HOLDER?The Data Holder is “INIM Electronics S.R.L.” Sole Proprietor Company with registered office in Monteprandone (AP), Locality Centobuchi, Via dei Lavoratori n.10. Tax Code and VAT no. 01855460448.
2. WHAT IS THE LEGAL AND REGULATORY FRAMEWORK FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?Your data is processed on the basis of your consent for the creation and management of your personal account in INIM CLOUD.
2.1. Purpose of personal data processing
Your personal data will be processed by INIM for the purpose of creating and managing your personal account and, subject to your specific and explicit consent, for:
- purposes functional to the management of your alarm control panels such as, by way of example and not limited to, sending notifications by e-mail, SMS or, if the INIM Home APP is used, Push notifications regarding alarms, events and status information. Notifications can be deactivated and reactivated at any time via the INIM CLOUD account page of the User;
- purposes functional and/or complementary to the activity carried out by INIM such as, by way of example and not limited to, the sending to Users, by e-mail, of newsletters and promotional material or, more generally, “direct marketing” relating to the products and/or services marketed by INIM itself, having, however, a nature similar to those subject to previous sales or supplies;
- your profile in order to allow INIM to process your choices, habits and propensity to consume and, consequently, to send you specific offers relating to INIM products and services;
2.2. Categories of subjects to whom your Personal Data may be communicated
To achieve the purposes described in paragraph 2.1 above, INIM may need to communicate your Personal Data to third parties belonging to the following categories: agents and/or area dealers of products marketed by INIM; subjects who provide banking, financial and insurance services; authorities and supervisory and control bodies and, in general, subjects, public or private, in their role as Public Officials or subjects appointed to Public services; other companies in the group of which INIM is part or, however, parent, subsidiary or associated companies; entities that perform acquisition services, subjects who perform the services of data acquisition and processing necessary for the execution of the orders received from customers; subjects who provide services for the management of INIM’s data and IT systems and telecommunication networks (including e-mail); subjects in charge of IT security and maintenance; subjects who carry out data transmission, enveloping, transport and the sorting of communications with users; subjects who carry out document filing and data entry activities; subjects who carry out customer assistance activities; subjects who carry out surveys and companies in the ambit of assistance and consultancy relations; subjects who carry out activities for the promotion and sale of products and services on behalf of INIM and of other companies belonging to the group of which INIM is part. With reference to the data communicated to them, the subjects belonging to the previously-mentioned categories will be able to operate, as the case may be, in complete autonomy as distinct Data Holders, or even, as managers or persons in charge of data processing. At the same time, the Data may also be communicated to other data processors appointed by INIM as well as to its employees operating as data processors, always for the purposes indicated in the previous paragraph 2.1.
3. CATEGORIES OF INTERESTED PARTIES AND RELATED SPECIFICATIONS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSINGDetailed indications are provided to the various categories of interested parties, depending on their involvement and the related processing of Personal Data.
3.2 Installer The Installer account manages, on behalf of “Private” accounts, the control panels associated with them and the related management and programming processes. There are two types of “Installer Account”.
Admin Installer Account
The “Admin Installer” account is that linked to an individual who, in any capacity, is part of a company/sole proprietorship and is fully responsible for managing the same and the “Auxiliary” accounts. If there are not yet any accounts associated with the company (VAT-Country combination), the first individual who registers as the “Installer” account automatically becomes the “Admin Installer” account. Those who have the “Admin Installer” account also have the right to:
- control and view all the control panels enrolled directly by the “Admin” as well as those enrolled by “Auxiliaries”;
- manage groups of “Auxiliaries” and limit viewing and control by the same on the installed control panels;
- decide which group to assign the control panels to.
Auxiliary installer account
An “Auxiliary installer” account is subject to the control of the “Admin Installer” account of the company/individual enterprise (VAT number/Company).
3.3 Data processing specifications for the categories of interested parties “Installer”, “Private” and “Designer”
The “Admin Installer” processes the data of the “Auxiliary installer” in the role of an independent Data Holder. It should be noted that this provision of Data from the “Auxiliary” to the “Admin” is necessary in order to follow up on the activation of the specific profile.
An “Auxiliary installer” can control and view only the control panels associated with their group, in accordance with the permission granted by the “Admin Installer”.
For all the Data processing that is carried out, the “Auxiliary installer” operates under the responsibility of his “Admin Installer”, in the role of the person authorized (in charge) of processing or responsible for processing.
3.4 Data processing specifications for those enrolled in INIM courses and events
If you enroll in INIM courses and events, your Personal Data will be processed in order to fulfill all the administrative, logistical and organizational obligations related to the use of the same, including the sending of any certificates and the administration of satisfaction questionnaires to which you are free to answer or not. Your Personal Data, on registration, may be communicated, as provided for in point 2.2, to allow the correct fruition of the courses.
If participation in the courses is related to promotions and you have provided consent for commercial activities, your Personal Data may be communicated to one or more INIM distributors in your area in order to allow you to be contacted and thus allow you to benefit from the dedicated advantages. Personal Data will not be disclosed further than has been described, unless required by legal obligations or by regulations relating to the issue of certifications for the courses/events attended.
3.5 Specifications of data treatment for users of the voice assistant service named “MARILYN MORE”
In the event you wish to use, following your consent, the voice assistant service named “MARILYN MORE”, Inim informs you that it processes the following types of data:
- data collected automatically, such as server logs and data transmitted by Actions on Google/Dialogflow API during the user’s interaction with Google Actions;
- data collected automatically, such as server logs and data transmitted by the Skill to Amazon servers during the user’s interaction with inim-skill;
- data obtained from the User, directly or through the Authorization API;
- pre-existing identification data (such as user ID of the user’s My Inim Cloud profile).
The computer systems and software processes used for the functioning of voice commands, during their normal operation, acquire, from the respective servers of service providers that send the conversations collected by the Voice Assistant within the scope of the manageable functions, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the operation of the voice instructions. This data is not collected for the purpose of association with the identity of the interested parties, but which, by their very nature allows users to be identified. This category of data includes the commands given, the Inim anti-intrusion systems involved and in general all the conversation data the voice assistants provide to the Inim servers for the operation of commands and instructions.
These data are stored for a limited period of time, for the sole purpose of having diagnostic information for the resolution of any problems relating to the functioning of the actions and to keep track of the activities carried out via voice commands for purposes provided for by law (for example for example, in the case of a request made by the police or the judiciary or other competent bodies). The data that Inim keeps for the aforementioned purpose of technical assistance, relating to the actions on voice assistants, are deleted twelve months after their collection.
The data of users is utilized for providing the services offered by the Inim Apps and is activatable through them or the Inim Cloud, for the management of the alarm systems they possess and the home-automation devices that can be connected to them, and include the possibility of their identification and recognition for subsequent uses of the App.
Inim does not use any collected data for the purposes of customer profiling, for offering products and services or for any other commercial purposes.
The personal data that Inim processes are collected for purposes strictly related to the activation and operation of the voice functions activated by the user.
However, we inform you that the computer systems and software processes of third parties in charge of functions, may acquire, in providing their services, some data referable to the user whose transmission is implicit in the use of the voice assistant functions on smartphones and on other compatible devices. Inim is not involved in such processing, carried out autonomously and exclusively by the respective Data Controllers, nor can Inim be held responsible for them.
Therefore, prior to the activation of the services, we invite you to consult the privacy policies of the Google and Amazon voice assistant services published on their respective websites.